Needed a change  

Posted by Rachel

I felt inspired to find a new design for this thing. I may change it again in the near future if I decide I am unhappy with this one. We'll see.

Lots of blog posts in my head...not many making it to the keyboard. Soon I hope. It has been a crazy busy week and my computer and I haven't been spending too much time together when I get home late in the evening.

Please be praying for the Schwarz family. I went to school with Michael...he passed away Sunday. Like I said, a crazy week, full of a lot of different emotions - sadness being one of them. Perhaps more thoughts on this to come...perhaps I'll keep them to myself.

This entry was posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 at Thursday, September 25, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Cute new layout! :) What do you think about training for this together....
http://www.ironmanaugusta.com/

September 25, 2008 at 1:56 PM

ooh. I like the new layout too! And, I'm sorry to hear about your friend - how heartbreaking. I've been chatting with yo mama through email about TAH stuff and little updates. Love your family.

September 26, 2008 at 8:33 PM

hi rachel, I miss of thursday lunches

your site reminds me of pirates

September 30, 2008 at 5:22 AM

Post a Comment