Early predictions  

Posted by Rachel

If you didn't know, I am an avid American Idol fan - I have been since season 3 or so. And just so I can say "I told you so" later (I HOPE!), I'm calling Danny Gokey RIGHT NOW. Granted, my early pick last season was Michael Johns (who made a guest appearance last night and I almost peed my pants a little) and he didn't win, so I admit that I could be wrong. But Danny has blown me away since his first appearance in front of the judges when he got his golden ticket. And then his rendition of Mariah Carey's Hero? Seriously?! Amazing. Plus the fact that he's a church music director and has overcome a lot in life to be where he is... pretty sure the cards couldn't be much more stacked in his favor (in my book).

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at Thursday, February 19, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

LOVE danny! he was a shoe-in from the start. precious. definitely has potential to take it all. what is it about american idol that reels me in every single year? i just love it.

February 19, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Danny is my pick too, and my top girl is Alexis Grace ;)

March 9, 2009 at 9:23 AM

Post a Comment