Concerts and shows  

Posted by Rachel in , ,

I have been enjoying excellent shows and concerts lately, and there's more in the near future.

  • Last Wednesday, saw the traveling Broadway production of Rent in Lakeland (for $20!)
  • Last night, saw Honey, Honey open for Matt Nathanson and Lifehouse at Hard Rock Live. Went for Matt, and haven't listened to Lifehouse consistently since hmm... high school? But, I was "pleasantly surprised" (to quote my dear Emily) at the show they put on. I was not so pleasantly surprised at the 15 year olds making out all over the place. Seriously, all ages shows have GOT to go.
  • This Saturday night is Between the Trees and Mae at HOB
  • Next Friday, WICKED(!!) at the Bob Carr
  • And then, at the end of May, I will be seeing Augustana
Think that's all that's on the agenda for now... I think I could go to a show at least once or twice a week and be happy. But, I'd also be very tired, as I am today.

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 at Thursday, April 17, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment