God of this City  

Posted by Rachel in , ,

Went to an Indelible Grace worship concert last night and it put me in the mood for good worship music. So, I began listening to lots of things (seriously, I was all over the place... Josh Bales, Hillsong United, Passion stuff, etc), but one of the songs I got stuck on was God of this City, as sung by Chris Tomlin. Chris Tomlin wasn't the first person to sing that song though - an Irish group by the name of Bluetree wrote it and originally sang it. The story behind the song is what makes it good to me, so here are links to two different versions of the background of this song:
Link 1
Link 2
Pretty powerful stuff.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 at Monday, April 21, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment