Recent music purchases  

Posted by Rachel in

All of the sudden, I'm finding multiple worthy blog topics...after a few weeks of nothing.

Recently, I have expanded my music library by quite a bit. In my "Recently Added" playlist on the iPod:

  • Five Times August - Brighter Side
  • Augustana - Can't Love, Can't Hurt
  • OneRepublic - Dreaming Out Loud
  • Gavin DeGraw - Gavin DeGraw
  • Death Cab - Narrow Stairs
  • Jason Mraz - We Sing, We Dance, We Steal
  • Warren Barfield - Worth Fighting For
I'm not LOVING the Five Times August album as I thought I might after seeing him play the other night, but seriously - every other one of these albums....AMAZING. The Augustana one is better than the first album in my opinion. OneRepublic has seriously surprised me. I think the collaboration with Timbaland really threw me off at first b/c I didn't know what to categorize them as. I've waited FOREVER for Gavin to put out a new record. Death Cab grows on me more with each listen - I think it might be my favorite album to date. I'm loving the Jason Mraz collaboration with James Morrison on the song Details in the Fabric. And Warren... I seriously think he's way underappreciated.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 3, 2008 at Tuesday, June 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Speaking of, for some reason or another I went into BestBuy today, mostly to kill a little bit of time, and I happened to come out with 4 new cds... which was strange because I hardly ever buy cds these day...

Kate Nash
Natasha Bedingfield
Anna Nallick
Duffy

something about female vocals...

June 4, 2008 at 2:04 AM

When I get back from camp, I'm raiding your cd case. Don't fight it. It just has to happen.

June 4, 2008 at 3:18 AM

I would really appreciate that. I'm really open and would love to work tours. Just give me a call or send me an email.

June 12, 2008 at 11:14 PM

Post a Comment