Trip to the Windy City  

Posted by Rachel

I love big cities. Everytime I visit one, I want to move. My recent trip to Chicago was no different. Granted, I'd hate the weather in the winter, but the city is amazing. It was a combined business and pleasure trip. I went with work friends for a conference, but since we went in early, it felt like we had just as much fun time as work time.

Here are some pictures from our time:
On the architecture boat tour with Dustin, Scott, Mariah, Virginia and Andrew.











With Mariah and Virginia at the Bean. If you look closely, you can see Andrew, Scott and Dustin in the reflection!










Our celebrity sighting of the weekend: Samantha Brown of the Travel Channel. We ran into her and her team filming at the Bean in Millenium Park.









After going to Ravinia Festival to see the Chicago Symphony orchestra, we made our way to Navy Pier to see the fireworks.











Rona, Virginia and I outside of Gino's East after eating yummy pizza!

















V and I at the Signature Room on top of the Hancock Tower. What great views of the city, espeicially from the women's restroom - thanks Nadine for the suggestion!







All in all, a great weekend. Can't wait to go back Labor Day weekend with my best friend!

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 3, 2008 at Sunday, August 03, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I'm the SAME way! Every time I go to a big city, I want to move there. :) I LOVE city life!

August 4, 2008 at 1:51 PM

Post a Comment