Excitement!  

Posted by Rachel

First of all, I'm excited about these two new albums that I just bought:





















And I'm excited about my weekend.


Tonight, this concert













with Sean, Erin, Tyson, and Megan (in from Atlanta for the weekend), Jillian, Lauren, Bek, Kristi, and Melissa. So, pretty much an amazing outdoor concert in great fall weather (pray it doesn't rain or something crazy like that!) with some of my favorite people in the world. Couldn't ask for more. Then, after a slumber party at my house - I think there's 8 people sleeping there tonight - tomorrow, the Atlanta visitors and Bekah and I will be headed to spend the day with

















Courtesy of Kristi and Ryan. THANKS in advance!


Needless to say, this week couldn't have gone much slower.

This entry was posted on Friday, October 3, 2008 at Friday, October 03, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I'm so jealous that you are hanging out with all my fam!!! :) Hug everyone for me! :)

October 3, 2008 at 8:57 PM

I LOVE the new background. Quality! And this post is fun. Good use of pictures. :)

October 4, 2008 at 12:56 AM

Post a Comment