"It seems it's always the crazy times"  

Posted by Rachel

Thought I'd list out my crazy next few weekends (not even including the weeks!):

  • Oct 10-11: Unveiled Conference at FBC/O, Danny and Courtney's wedding
  • Oct 17-21: NYC!!
  • Oct 24-25: HSM 3 opening, working a 5K, Melissa and Andrew's wedding, Brooke Fraser and Ingrid Michelson concert with Kristi...busy, but at least I'm home =)
  • Oct 31-Nov 2: Ben and Alicia's wedding near Destin
  • November 7-9: Coldplay concert, Greg visiting
  • Nov 14-15: NO PLANS YET though there is a downtown Orlando Food and Wine festival that Saturday that sounds fun
  • Nov 21-22: LLC Launch weekend at work, MAYBE UF/Citadel game *crossing fingers* depending on work - I already have a ticket
  • Nov 26-30: Thanksgiving with Tidwell fam in Niceville
"The holidays" will not slacken in craziness I'm sure... it is just too far in advance to really know

The title is a throwback to an old school Christian band - anybody got an idea who??

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 7, 2008 at Tuesday, October 07, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

First of all...I can't believe the opening weekend of HSM 3 is on your "list" of activies!! haha!
Second...JARS OF CLAY!! good song!

October 10, 2008 at 5:18 PM

Hey girl! How was the concert last night?

I'm going to see HSM3 on Friday night. Don't know exactly who all is going. Probably to the AMC at Disney. You want to go? Because that would be AMAZINGNESS!! Who all were you planning on going with? Can we combine groups and have a fabulously large fun group?

And, the weekend of November 22 and 23--it's a crazy concert weekend. (I think I just read you're busy that weekend though :( ) Copeland and Lovedrug on Saturday at the Social. And OneRepublic and Augustana at HOB on Sunday night. I'm STOKED.

And PS--Yay for Niceville!! hahahaha

October 10, 2008 at 7:04 PM

Post a Comment