NYC...  

Posted by Rachel

...here I come! Can't wait for tomorrow. Seriously. I get to experience real FALL weather, the big city that I love so much, time with one of my dearest friends, the Lion King on Broadway, good food (HELLO, CHEESECAKE!), relax time, and who knows what else. We have decided this is not a "tourist" trip - this is a retreat. A vacation. Literally. We are going to sleep, go on nice (fall) walks, SHOP, read in the park and coffee shops, and just enjoy each others' company. Can't wait. I'll be sure to blog and post pics when I return.

This could not be coming at a more "timely" time. The past week or two have been really emotionally taxing and I have hit the wall a few times. Spent a few nights crying on friends' shoulders. Needless to say, I feel the need for a break, and I am going to get just that come tomorrow at 6:15pm.

Be back Tuesday night!

(Shoutout to my girls in the picture. I'm sure I will be flooded with memories of my most recent trip to NYC with these girls. Man, I sure do miss and love them.)

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 16, 2008 at Thursday, October 16, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Ohhhh so fun! I'm so jealous. I do know about that beautiful fall weather, though! We need to get to NY this winter... maybe you can give some good hotel suggestions!

October 16, 2008 at 5:30 PM

Have a wonderful time! Enjoy this time in your life! I'll be anxious to hear about the trip!

October 17, 2008 at 6:50 PM

Post a Comment